YAYOI is the largest Japanese Teishoku restaurant chain in Japan, which features set meals that have a healthy, nutritional balance on a single tray.
Teishoku includes one soup dish, one main and two sides – each well-balanced, which is why the Japanese use it as the foundation of a healthy diet. YAYOI intends on bringing fresh Japanese cuisine and their excellent service to the Australian market. Among all the YAYOI Japanese Teishoku restaurants, the Chatswood branch is their family-focused store.
Here are the reasons why YAYOI Chatswood is the most family-friendly restaurant in Sydney:
1. A well-balanced exciting kids meal.
2. All children under 8 years old receive complimentary Udon exclusive to Yayoi Chatswood on weekdays from 11:30am – 3:00pm.
3. High-chairs are available for children of a much younger age bracket.
4. The universal design of the restaurant allows easy access for those with prams and strollers.
5. All of the meals are nutritionally well-balanced.
6. Dietary education is promoted to children by the use of colour-in sheets. These colour-in sheets inform children about having a healthy food balance while letting them have fun at the same time.
Featuring authentic Japanese cuisine served with a mix of traditional ingredients directly sourced from Japan, along with trusted local Australian produce, YAYOI Chatswood bridges both cultures through good food and drink – with a variety of unique sake and wine available for adults as well.
No matter how old, YAYOI Chatswood has something well-balanced to offer for everyone in the family.