- Coombe Farm – Sparkling
- Soumah Estate – Savarro
- Mac Forbes – EB52 Rose
- Innocent Bystander – Arneis
- Greenstone Vineyards – Gusto Pinot Grigio, and
- Seville Estate – Estate Riesling.
Jessica Nguyen, known for her recipes online and foodie appearances on pop culture podcast, Shameless, will guide a live tasting of the Garden Party six-pack on Sunday afternoon.
- recipe cards to help you create your own spring garden party at home
- Tesselaar Tulip Bulbs (will arrive in January as they are currently in full bloom)
- the items you need to cut out and make your own spring garland
- a packet of Diggers Club seeds to plant your own sweet peas
- a Spotify spring soundtrack inspired by the wines and the Yarra Valley region
- a list of the most 'Instagrammable' places in the Yarra Valley and Dandenong Ranges, and
- notes on winemakers' favourite dishes to go with their wine.
Valued at $195, this pack is well priced at $165.
All Garden Party activities will stream online via visityarravalley.com.au and the Facebook page. Enjoy a taste of regional Victoria from the comfort of your lounge room.