Christmas Time has come and gone, amazing things happened both the bad and the good, people came and people left and as the year takes its final breath, we are left with the wonders of tomorrow. What would it be like? Will my friends be the same? What have I learned already? A letter to the future is an amazingly fun and enjoyable way to review the year and solve our bubbling curiosity.
Sehsuan at en.wikipedia
HOW TO WRITE YOUR LETTER:
1. Firstly, address the letter to yourself.
2. Write a quick status report: such things as where you are, your friends, who you like, what you are wearing, your hobbies.
3. Ask a series of questions, perhaps What do you wish for? What have you achieved? Set yourself goals and things you'd like to see happen. (Don't be afraid to personalise, add and change what is in your letter.)
4. Think of how life is as present and write that down as well, if your feeling creative illustrate the world how you see it.
5. List at least one person you want to know better, you particularly dislike, and someone you would like to meet.
6. If you like place something in the letter that represents something and has a special meaning within yourself.
7. Seal this in an envelope and decorate to suit your style.
8. In the corner of the envelope write a date to open the letter.
9. Place in a special spot until needed.
10. Now, you wait until the time comes for it to be opened. Laugh, gloat, smile, be proud and create another.
This small activity can be a great deal of fun for anyone, no matter who you are and allows each individual to open their mind and review the year.