Courtney is a freelance fashion, art and design writer and content creator for www.mrgift.com.au - an online boutique specialising in quality gifts for men. Read more of Courtney’s work at www.alittlepinkbook.blogspot.com.au
Do you need help moving on from a break up?
Traditionally, break-ups are a taboo subject that many people are reluctant to talk about. We just assume that "time heals all wounds", but sometimes it's not that clean-cut, regardless of how long you've been in a relationship that's broken down.
Imagine for a few moments though, how much easier the whole experience would be if there was someone who could help you through those raw feelings of "shame, fear, blame and guilt" that arise from a breakup.
How to Have a Successful Break Up Workshop, 7-9pm, 22 June 2016, Melbourne
It's easier than you think. Two leading experts in the relationship and dating industry, Renee Catt and Karina Pamamull have teamed up to create a unique workshop, How To Have a Successful Break Up.
Both experts bring their experiences, as well as their successful tried-and-tested techniques to this unique workshop. Renee Catt has gone through "her own 'tsunami of a divorce'" which has inspired her to assist others in this area, and earned her the title 'divorce guru'.
Karina Pamamull is a dating and lifestyle mentor, who "has extensive experience in break ups and the best approach to a healing heart". Karina's insights and opinions on dating and relationships are regularly sought after by the media.
The workshop will cover:
1. How to manage contact with your ex and work through initial post-break up conversations 2. The emotional stages of a break-up (most people go through similar stages) 3. Tips on dealing with your emotions through each stage 4. Establishing why the breakup happened 5. How to break relationship patterns
At the end of the workshop you can expect to:
1. Have established what stage of the break up you are at
2. Know the best way to communicate with your ex
3. Identify what support you may need
4. Identify your next steps for moving forward and loving single life
5. Build tools to help you get mentally strong, and stay strong
What have you got to lose?
Workshop details: Date: Wednesday 22nd June 2016
Time: 7:00 – 9:00pm
Location: Loop Bar and Space
23 Myers Place, Melbourne (on the ground floor – at the far end of the bar)
Tickets are strictly limited to a small group so questions can be answered.