© Jaclyn Rivas - Time Out Market
COVID-19 has hit Montreal restaurants and small businesses hard, especially since recent announcements that have shut these restaurants down to the public. Want to help your local restauranteurs out - all while taking a break from cooking? Eat local! Keep reading to discover the top Montreal restaurants that have stayed open for delivery and take-out:
1. Montreal's favourite salad bar, Mandy's
, keeps satisfying hungry palates with their gourmet salad and soup take-out options to keep us healthy yet full this fall.
2. Much-loved Time Out Market
doesn't stop, with local faves like II Miglio, Le Red Tiger, Moleskine, Marusan,
and Paul Toussaint
opting for both take-out and delivery.
3. The team behind RYU
and newly opened AYLA
keep delighting foodies with their creative sushi options and convivial Mediterranean dishes via take-out and delivery.
4. Plant-based hub LOV
continues spreading the love with their take-out and delivery menu, perfect for keeping healthy and clean during cheat days.
5. Old Port staple, the Antonopoulos Group, entices patrons with take-out and delivery for their coveted eateries, including Japanese spot KYO
, Italian locale BEVO
, and modern grill restaurant Maggie Oakes
6. Craving classic Montreal-style fare like poutine and steamies? Chez Tousignant
doesn't disappoint and continues its mouthwatering specialities via take-out and delivery.
7. Keeping with the classics, you won't have to forgo your smoked meat craving thanks to Schwartz's
remaining open for take-out and delivery. Put on your favourite Celine Dion tune and dig in!
, Montreal's favourite Syrian restaurant, will keep you warm this fall with its mezzes and grilled meats for take-out and delivery.
9. The war on bagels isn't over just yet! Keep rooting for your fave - or opt for both - by heading to Fairmount Bagel
or St-Viateur Bagel
10. Finally, Italian newcomer, Antonietta
is keeping their homemade pasta maker running with their pasta and pizza-based take-out menu. Buon appetito!