COVID-19 has hit Montreal restaurants and small businesses hard, especially since recent announcements that have shut these restaurants down to the public. Want to help your local restauranteurs out - all while taking a break from cooking? Eat local! Keep reading to discover the top Montreal restaurants that have stayed open for delivery and take-out:
1. Montreal's favourite salad bar, Mandy's, keeps satisfying hungry palates with their gourmet salad and soup take-out options to keep us healthy yet full this fall.
2. Much-loved Time Out Market doesn't stop, with local faves like II Miglio, Le Red Tiger, Moleskine, Marusan, and Paul Toussaint opting for both take-out and delivery.
3. The team behind RYU and newly opened AYLA keep delighting foodies with their creative sushi options and convivial Mediterranean dishes via take-out and delivery.
4. Plant-based hub LOV continues spreading the love with their take-out and delivery menu, perfect for keeping healthy and clean during cheat days.
5. Old Port staple, the Antonopoulos Group, entices patrons with take-out and delivery for their coveted eateries, including Japanese spot KYO, Italian locale BEVO, and modern grill restaurant Maggie Oakes.
6. Craving classic Montreal-style fare like poutine and steamies? Chez Tousignant doesn't disappoint and continues its mouthwatering specialities via take-out and delivery.
7. Keeping with the classics, you won't have to forgo your smoked meat craving thanks to Schwartz's remaining open for take-out and delivery. Put on your favourite Celine Dion tune and dig in!
8. Damas, Montreal's favourite Syrian restaurant, will keep you warm this fall with its mezzes and grilled meats for take-out and delivery.
9. The war on bagels isn't over just yet! Keep rooting for your fave - or opt for both - by heading to Fairmount Bagel or St-Viateur Bagel for take-out.
10. Finally, Italian newcomer, Antonietta is keeping their homemade pasta maker running with their pasta and pizza-based take-out menu. Buon appetito!