2. Add some crushed eggshells to the bottom of your flowerpots. The plants will absorb the calcium over time. Note you can mix some dried coffee grounds to boost the nutrients.
3. If you have a dog, crushed eggshells are a calcium supplement. Just add a small amount to their pet food.
4. Use as a birdfeed. Bake at 250 degrees until dry (not brown), then crumble and leave out for birds.
5. Use as a seed pot. Just fill half a eggeshell with potting mix and drop a seed in. Save your egg cartons to use as a container to hold your seeds, until they are ready to plant. Then plant the whole shell and seed direct into the garden.
6. An easy way to fertlize house plants is by soaking eggshells in water for three to four days and then using the water on the plants.
7. Now add the crushed eggshells to your compost pile or straight into your worm farm.