Subscribe      List an Event or Business      Invite a Writer      Write for WN      Writers      Other Locations
Home > Canberra > Comments > Vintage & Retro Fair
Your Reply
Optional Image: (jpg or gif)
Your Email:

Security Image:
apykhj
Security Text:
copy text from image above
Highlighted
minimum score: order: subscribe:
Hi there,
Thank you for your comment. I have just checked your Facebook page for photo's of the event - it looks like you had a great assortment of bargains! Will the venue and times be the same in August, so I can add your event to the weekendnotes calendar?
Good luck with the weather next time!

Kind Regards,
Sue
by Sue W (score: 3|1798) 2557 days ago
by Sue W (score: 3), 2279 days ago
Hi Marg,
Thanks for showing me around your new venture. My article will be on the website tomorrow or the next day. I hope you think it's OK:
https://www.weekendnotes.com/canberra-pop-up-traders/

All the best!
Sue
by Sue W (score: 3), 2288 days ago
Hi Marg,
Thank you so much for getting in touch, what a great idea!! I will certainly come and check it out, when I am better myself! We must have the same horrible lurgy! Best of luck with this venture, it sounds massive!
I look forward to it.
Kind Regards, Sue
by marg. (score: 0), 2288 days ago
Hi Sue, quite some time ago you were kind enough to promote my Vintage sales at Griffith. l have now set up a new venture in Fyshwick in an 800 sq Mt shop and it is contains a number of Pop Up shops, with the aim of filling it with interesting, unique items mostly either recycled, repurposed of items designed and hand made by people from within the region. We are having our official opening tomorrow & as l picked up a nasty bug & been sick for 10 days l forgot to get in touch sooner, as l was hoping you would be able to do some promotion for us. You must come & visit when in the area as it is very much your style if shop. We are open weekdays 10-5 & 20-3pm Sat & Sun at 35-31 Townsville St, Fyshwick (opp PO)
Facebook details are - Facebook.com/canberrapopup. there are photos and video etc there.
l enjoy your reviews and you have opened up my life to some great places. Keep it up.
Regards
Marg