Subscribe      List an Event or Business      Invite a Writer      Write for WN      Writers      Other Locations
Home > Melbourne > Comments > 44 of Victoria's Big Things to Visit
Your Reply
Optional Image: (jpg or gif)
Your Email:

Security Image:
uukdjd
Security Text:
copy text from image above
Highlighted
minimum score: order: subscribe:
OMG, Gayle, I love that big purse! Great to have you back - Happy New Year!
by Elaine (score: 3|9412) 1989 days ago
by Elaine (score: 3), 1988 days ago
Sounds idyllic! We're also loving our 'tree change' that we made nearly 3 years ago...to Buderim - can't believe I wasn't keen to move here initially and now find Brisbane all a bit too hectic for me!
by Gayle Beveridge-Marien (score: 4), 1988 days ago
Wonthaggi is the largest town on Victoria's Bass Coast and is arpound 150kms south east of Melbourne. We are only 10 minutes drive from some of the State's best beaches. The econcomy is strongly driven by toruism and dairy farming. Our premier torist attratction is the fairy penguins on Phillip Island whcih I believe is second only to Uluru for numbers of visitors. It is certainly very busy down here at the moment with the tourist season in full swing. My husband is retired and looking forward to the fishing and I am working on contract with the Shire until 2019.
by Elaine (score: 3), 1989 days ago
Oh wow, that would definitely have required total focus - moving home is always tough! Excuse my ignorance (and yes, I will google it), but where is Wonthaggi?
by Gayle Beveridge-Marien (score: 4), 1989 days ago
Happy New Year to you too Elaine. My writing has taken a back seat for a while as my husband and I have been organising a tree change. We have left Melbourne now and moved to Wonthaggi.