On Saturday the 24th of August, Beaufort Street will come alive. Some of the best venues in Mount Lawley and Highgate each turn into an Urban Cellar Door for you to visit on a self-guided trail, without having to leave the city!
You and your friends will partake of some amazing hospitality at a handpicked selection of local bars and restaurants. Of course, you will be sampling a range of beautiful wines from the best producers Australia has to offer, some of which will be as follows:
VENUE AND WINEMAKER PAIRINGS 1. MUST Winebar Ft. South by South West (WA) 2. The Queens Hotel Ft. Stella Bella Wines (WA) 3. The Queens Hotel Ft. Heretic Wines
4. Side Door BBQ Ft. Rockcliffe (WA) 5. Rochelle Adonis cakes and confections Ft. Rosabrook Wines (WA) 5. Si Paradiso Ft. Si Vintners (WA)
7. The Brisbane Hotel Ft. La Bratta/Villaggio (WA)
8. The Brisbane Hotel Ft. Hither & Yon (WA)
9. Caboose Ft. Chalari Wines (WA)
10. Dainty Dowager Ft. Castelli Estate Wines (WA)
11. Le Rebelle Ft. Corymbia Wine (WA)
12. The Meatball Bar Ft. Marchand & burch (WA)
Please Note - There is a maximum of six tickets for each transaction for this event.
EVENT ADMISSION / WRISTBAND COLLECTION
Event wristbands, tasting glasses and vouchers will need to be collected together prior to commencing the Urban Wine Walk.
EVENT DAY COLLECTION POINT
The event day collection will be on Saturday 24th August from 11.00 am untill 1.00 pm - TBA
Please make sure that you bring a valid ID and copies of your tickets as these will be scanned prior to receiving your items.
GETTING AROUND THE EVENTS
One of the best things about the Urban Wine Walk is that it's self-guided! That means you can go where you want whenever you want. What you do with your afternoon experience is totally up to you.
Please also note: This event is for over 18 years of age only, so there can be no children at these events.