4. The seal show really entertained the kids 5. The food (we got sandwiched and hot chips) were quite nice - and again fairly affordable 6. A wide range of sea life is on show for all to see 7. We opted to pay an extra $5 pp and get the Behind the Scenes Tour (HIGHLY recommend) - both the kids and I loved it 8. Nice and close to Mooloolaba for a walk on the beach afterwards
Some tips to consider:
1. Buy your tickets online - you'll save a heap of money
2. Check their website for any specials (we got one free kid per adult in the school holidays)
3. You can bring in your own food and drink with no issues
4. Take a camera - there are lots of cool photo opportunities.
5. Wear comfy shoes - its a day of walking and exploring