Taking you in and around Brisbane (and sometimes beyond)
Published July 28th 2014
Under the Sea
When have you last been to Underwater World?
I decided to take the kids last holidays, and I was pleasantly surprised. Here are some of the reasons why:
1. Entry fee is surprisingly affordable 2. Despite it getting a little old these days, it still has a cool underwater charm that the kids really enjoyed 3. It really was a full day out with plenty to see and do
Some tips to consider: 1. Buy your tickets online - you'll save a heap of money
2. Check their website for any specials (we got one free kid per adult in the school holidays)
3. You can bring in your own food and drink with no issues
4. Take a camera - there are lots of cool photo opportunities.
5. Wear comfy shoes - its a day of walking and exploring