Subscribe      List an Event or Business      Invite a Writer      Write for WN      Writers      Other Locations
Home > Sydney > Comments > UGG Boots Factory Outlet Clearance Sale - Up to 50% Off
Your Reply
Optional Image: (jpg or gif)
Your Email:

Security Image:
layixa
Security Text:
copy text from image above
Highlighted
minimum score: order: subscribe:
Are these real or fake as the logo is not the Official Logo?
by krees (score: 1|16) 2908 days ago
by Vanessa (score: 4), 2904 days ago
Ps: these are the Australian made ones:
www.theoneaustralia.com.au/australianmade

The remaining ones are made overseas.

V
by Vanessa (score: 4), 2904 days ago
Sorry to hear of your experience Kezwo.

I was informed a mix of Australian Made and Overseas products would be included in the sale (this was published before the sale). I believe the Australian made items are tagged with the official logos.

I had noted the mix of stock in the listing:

"Most of the UGG boots sold at the 'The One Australia' UGG Boots Factory Outlet are Australian made and utilise premium A grade double-face merino sheepskin. The outlet also stocks UGG boots which have been made overseas - in both suede and sheepskin."

The official ads note some of the sale items are Australian made also.

It's good to hear you were refunded though.
by kezwo (score: 0), 2904 days ago
I went to this sale, bought 2 pairs of UGG boots for $85 each only to find when I looked at label inside the boot once I got home they were Made in China. I rang the company to say their advertisement on this site says authentic Australian made plus other choice words that are misleading. They said they are selling only ones Made in China in the sale. In this case we came to a resolution of refunding half of my money as I had worn the boots and I wasn't going back out to Regents park. There are no signs to say they are Made in China and that they are UGG "style" boots not UGG Australia the brand, I don't think they would be selling so many of them if consumers were informed. Very disappointing.
by Vanessa (score: 4), 2908 days ago
Hi - A selection are Australian Made Uggs

Click on the links for more details:
www.theoneaustralia.com.au/australianmade

&
www.theoneaustralia.com.au/pages/customer-service/faq.html

V