Where: Our Lady Help of Christians School, 8 Cambridge St, Epping
Details: 65 stalls selling fresh produce including fruits, cheeses, olives, oils, sweet & baked items, cakes & pastries, plants & herbs, unique hand-crafted goods and giftwares. Parking available in surrounding streets or the markets can be accessible by public transport, either from Epping Train Station or bus.
2. Twilight Markets at East Kurrajong When: 29 November 2014: 3pm-8pm Where: East Kurrajong School of Arts, 1090 Kurrajong Rd, East Kurrajong Details: Perfect to get your Christmas Shopping done early, there is a Christmas Light Display; stalls consist of retro, collectables, stamps, hand-made goods and items, home grown goods, candles, jewellery, clothing, bloke stuff and much more. Bacon / Sausage & Egg Rolls, drinks as well as home-made cakes and goodies can be purchased at the markets.
3. Twilight Food Fair (North Sydney) When: 12 & 19 December 2014: from 5pm Where: Civic Park, Miller St, North Sydney Details: Feast on international cuisines, relax and keep entertained with live entertainment. Bring the rug, gather family or friends and relax with good food and great entertainment! Click here for website
4. Chatswood Mall Market (Chatswood)
When: Every Thursday & Friday: 11am-9pm
Where: Chatswood Mall, Victoria Ave & Anderson St, Chatswood
Details: Stalls featuring fresh food, arts & crafts, homewares, plants, clothing, jewellery, live entertainment and of course plenty of food stalls to dig your teeth into! Special themed market days are held regularly.
5. Chinatown Night Market (Haymarket, Sydney)
When: 31 October 2014: 5pm-10pm
Where: Dixon & Little Hay Streets, Haymarket, Sydney
Details: Taste the flavours of Asia from Hong Kong to Hanoi with yum cha, teppanyaki, takoyaki, sushi, spicy Sichuan, pho and plenty more delights and you can even win a trip for two to Seoul when you pick up a copy of Chinatown Food Lover's Guide!
6. Liverpool Night Market (Liverpool)
When: 1 November 2014 & 6 December 2014: 4pm-9pm
Where: Macquarie St, Liverpool
Details: On 1st November ex-Masterchef contestant Amina Elshafei will cook up a storm with a two half-hour cooking demonstration - certainly not to be missed, there is plenty of entertainment at the markets from performances, petting zoo, jumping castles, pop-up library for the kids. There are plenty of things to pick up here such as fashion, accessories, candles, artisan food goodies, fresh produce and plenty of food stalls and drink stalls and more. Free parking at Northumberland Street Car Park, Bathurst Street Park, Liverpool & Westfield Plaza. Markets are also accessible by train and bus.
7. The Arms Twilight Market (Northern Beaches)
When: 14 November 2014 & 12 December 2014: 5pm-9pm
Where: The Newport Arms Hotel, 2 Kalinya St, Newport
Details: The whole family will love these markets with plenty of family events including face painting, workshops for the kids, jewellery making and cooking classes, there is a variety of stalls including gifts, homewares, jewellery, clothing, baby & kids items, food stalls and plenty more.
8. Twilight Markets at Pop Up Park (Penrith)
When: 31 October 2014, 28 November 2014, 5, 12 & 19 December 2014: 5pm-10pm
Where: Pop Up Park, High St, Penrith (near Shoe Shed)
Details: Plenty of stalls and entertainment, some of the stalls include jewellery, gift ware, homemade arts & crafts, fashion, toys, food stalls and plenty more...
9. Twilight Food Markets of the World – Wollongong
When: 7 November 2014 & 5 December 2014: 5:30pm-8pm
Where: Endeavour Dr, Wollongong
Details: Bring a picnic blanket and enjoy the light music as you indulge in delightful foods from around the globe with plenty of international food stalls - there is everything for everyone!
10. Bondi Beach Community Night Market (Bondi)
When: Every Tuesday to Friday: 3pm- Midnight & Every Saturday and Sunday: 12 Midday to Midnight
Where: Roscoe St. Mall on Campbell Pde, Bondi Beach
Details: Fashions and Arts & crafts, plenty of stalls to pick up bargains and browse with a scenic view...