I might have the solution just for you - tuna and chilli linguine!
1 tblspn sweet Chilli sauce 3 tblspn vegetable oil 1 brown onion, chopped 1 tblspn garlic 1 large tin of tuna 2 tins of chopped tomatoes
a bunch of basil 2 tblspn tomato paste 1 packet of linguine pasta
pinch of paprika
- salt/ pepper and chilli flakes (optional) to taste
1. Put the water on heat and bring to a boil. Chop the onion. Pour oil into fry pan. Mix in garlic and onion. Throw in tomato paste, tuna and chopped tomatoes.
2. Mix together until onion browns. Squeeze sweet chilli sauce and add all seasonings to taste.
3. Add the pasta into the boiling water with a pinch of salt.
4. Once pasta has cooked, mix through the sauce.