This triple layered potato bake is packed with delicious flavours that will only cost you $1.50 per person. Creamy and cheesy this dish is great for the whole family. Easy and quick to make, you can pop it in the oven and forget about it until dinner time. The kids will love the taste of this family friendly dish.
Preparation time 10 minutes (Serves 2-4 people)
1 Cup of San Remo Rigatoni pasta 1 Potato 1/2 Cup of cooked chicken 1/2 Cup of grated tasty cheese 2 Cloves of garlic
4 Tablespoons of thickened cream 3/4 Cup of milk
1. Preheat the oven to 180c (350f) degrees.
2. Cook the pasta as per instructions on the San Remo packet.
3. Rinse the cooked pasta in cold water and drain.
4. Peel and thinly slice the potato.
5. Peel and chop the garlic cloves into small pieces.
6. Grate the cheese and chop the cooked chicken into small pieces.
7. Grease a baking dish and layer the ingredients one by one. Start with the pasta then the potato, chicken and the chopped garlic.
8. Mix the cream and the milk together until the mixture is an even consistency. Pour this mixture over the top of the potato bake.
9. Spread the grated cheese over the top of the potato bake and place the dish in the oven for 45-50 minutes or until the potato is soft. Use a fork or skewer to test if the potato is cooked by poking it into the middle of the potato bake.