It involves a series of hurdles and stations that you can either walk to or jog to. It's free to use, and is best enjoyed with friends/family members who can motivate you to push yourself to the limit.
Leg Station - Victoria Park
9. Walk around your city and discover hidden art/graffitti Because walking is not only good for your health, but also keeps you busy if you have nothing better to do.
Street mural on Halifax Street, Adelaide
10. Search for jobs that require you to take dogs for a walk.
Yes, you will have to clean up after them, but they are a great companion when you're alone and can keep you engaged with their silly frolicking around the grass.
Also, they're cute to look at - yay eye candy!
11. Drink water
To stay hydrated - you don't want to suffer from a migraine, do you?
12. Have ice-cream.
LOTS OF IT. Summer demands that you do.
You'll need them to cool down.
Ice-cream drizzled with hot Nutella sauce
13. Be adventurous
Take a trip - whether intercity, interstate or overseas. Just get on an airplane, do a road trip - anything to get the adrenalin pumping through your veins.
14. Get a scuba-diving license
This is not only going to benefit you for the summer, but for the rest of your life. Register with PADI today, or call them up and inquire for further information.
15. Jump into a spa/pool
Have a friend who owns a pool and/or a spa? Or do you hail from a family fortunate to have a huge backyard - big enough for an inflatable pool? You have a new past time now.
Spa/pool at a friend's place
16. Take a walk along the beach with your SO
As corny and cliche as it sounds, it is still a fun activity! Pick what time of the day suits you best, but you should do it nonetheless. It gives you a chance to walk together, in silence, or while conversing about random topics. Who cares - you're with your SO. By the beach. With the cool ocean waters brushing up against your feet.
It doesn't get any better.
17. Munch on your favourite fruit
Get all the nutrition!
18. Alternative to 17, mix all your favourite fruits together and make a delicious smoothie.
I've written a recipe here - it's simple and takes mere minutes to make!
19. Have a bubble bath after a long day outside.
And throw in some soothing, scented oils into the concoction while you're at it.
Soaking into a relaxing bubble bath
20. Invite friends and family over for a fruit/cheese/dessert date
There's no such thing as too much cheese. Or dessert. Or fruit. Together.
Put together a range of nibble-food for friends/family