A freelance writer living in Perth, WA. My blog is coming soon. Watch this space!
Published January 27th 2013
The global food and shopping experience
If you're looking for somewhere different to go, and haven't been there already, why not visit Coventry Village? Situated on Walter Road in Morley, Coventry Village has a huge market area and over one hundred and fifty shops where you can get just about anything you need.
1. Shop. Find loads of great shops to browse through including specialty shops, gifts, homewares, clothing, games and many more. There is a large range of quality stores to meet the needs of every family member.
2. Eat. If you get hungry while you're at Coventry Village there are a number of places where you can grab a snack or light lunch. Coventry Village offers a wide variety of foods to choose from including pizza, chips, ice cream, sushi, hot dogs, Chinese or Vietnamese cuisine, Indian, crepes and more. There are also several fine cafes in the centre, where you can sit and relax with a coffee and a piece of cake.
3. Visit Ye Olde Lolly Shoppe. Make sure to take the kids, or yourself, along to Ye Olde Lolly Shoppe, a real old fashioned sweet shop that sells all sorts of delicious lollies and chocolates.
4. See What's Free. There are always some free activities, events, displays or entertainments going on at Coventry Village. Things like face painting, balloon twisting, a giant chess game or the petting zoo will keep the kids happy and there are regular school holiday activities organised too.
5. Check Out The Specials. Each week there are plenty of great specials in the market and fresh food areas, to help you save money.
6. Indoor Playground. Take the kids to play in the fantastic indoor playground. This area is huge and has play equipment for children of all ages on two levels. The kids can run, climb, slide, bounce and just generally play around to their hearts content.
7. Visit the Psychic. If you want to know what the future holds for you, visit Echo's Through Time and ask Annette. Annette comes from a long line of psychics, so if you are looking for some answers have a reading and see what happens.
8. Fresh Foods. At Coventy Village you will find all your fresh food needs. Get your fresh fruit and vegetables in the market area, fresh meat from the butchers, fresh bread from Abhi's Bread, fresh fish, fresh chicken and much, much more.
Next time you're in the area visit the fantastic Coventry Village, it's just across the road from Morley Galleria and is open every day of the week. The centre is fully air conditioned and there is plenty of parking right outside.
Check out the Coventry Village website for further details, specials and upcoming events.