Have a passion for exploring places and language. Photography and writing allow me to share so please like, comment and share firstname.lastname@example.org☺
Published September 19th 2016
Escape Your Daily Routine, Treat Yourself for your Health
1. Blue Mountains – for great hikes, trendy cafes or healing retreats. Katoomba is a favourite but there are quieter places.
2. Cronulla Beach – for relaxed, beach walks and good restaurants. Or try any of the beaches or national parks for local markets, walks and a full range of cafes. Cronulla's Heart and Soul cafe is a favourite
7. Berrima – Berrima Schoolyard Markets has plenty of fascinating stalls and is an ideal place to find that unique gift. If markets aren't your thing you can just sit quietly with some comical TV shows.
8. Jenolan Caves – if you have been then you know it's worth a second visit and for those who haven't been yet you are really missing a natural wonder right here on your door step.
9. South Coast – Stanwell Park to watch the parasailers, Kiama for the blow hole or Nowra for a a historical excursion, camping, or book a luxury pamper. The South Coast is ideal for the adrenaline or relaxation junkies.
10. Sydney Harbour – try the Manly ferry, sight-seeing or lunch cruise. Our harbour offers so many attractions – the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Taronga Zoo, the Rocks, Darling Harbour, Circular Quay, Sydney Tower, Kings Cross and China Town. Or visit the beaches – Bondi, Cronulla, Manly, Maroubra, Coogee, or Dee Why.
The list really is unlimited so check Weekend Notes for more information and don't forget the $2.50 Opal card travel each Sunday.