I am a travel writer and photographer with a passion for the great outdoors and food!
I love travelling and discovering hidden gems... experience the journey on Instragram! @gypsy_compass
Published September 21st 2015
These markets are perfect for all those night owls out there
If you love night shopping, then you are going to love the list below of these twilight markets near Brisbane. The Markets below are filled with fashion, food and entertainment for the whole family.
1. Love Your Local Twilight Markets When: 1st Friday of the Month: 4pm-8:30pm
Where: Hawthorne Park, Park St, Hawthorne Details: These markets include fresh produce, variety of foods including gourmet treats & coffee, vintage, hand crafted designs, jewellery, fashion, homewares and heath & fitness.
2. Twilight Makers Market When: 24 October 2015, 28 November 2015 & 19 December 2015: 4pm-8pm Where: Raby Bay Park, Shore St West, Cleveland (opposite Cleveland Train Station) Details: You will find over 60 stalls featuring handmade items, local goodies, fashion, jewellery, candles, cushions, handmade fudge and more. The little ones will love the kid's entertainment too!
3. BriStyle Indie Twilight Market When: 23 October 2015 & 4 December 2015: 4pm-9pm
Where: King George Square, Brisbane Details: This lantern-lit celebration will include over 80 local artisans featuring handmade wares and many handmade goodies.
4. Eat Street Markets When: Every Friday & Saturday: 4pm- 10pm
Where: MacArthur Ave, Hamilton Wharf
Details: Set in shipping containers there are many different tasty cuisines on offer.
5. Boundary Street Markets
When: Every Friday: 4pm -10pm & Every Saturday: 10am-10pm
Where: Cnr of Boundry & Mollison Streets, West End
Details: There is plenty to see and do at these markets with live music and entertainment, international food stalls, pop-up stalls including jewellery, homewares, body & beauty products, fashion and more.
6. Collective Markets South Bank
When: Every Friday:5pm-9pm & every Saturdays: 10am-9pm
Where: Stanley Street Plaza, Stanley St, South Bank
Details: You will find over 100 stalls including fashions, handmade jewellery, vintage homewares, live music and entertainment and plenty of cafes too!