The list below includes top activities to experience across this tiny secluded island:
1. Discover the underwater mysteries
A Snorkel Safari is a must do when visiting this piece of haven. Uncover and enjoy the mysteries of the ocean with your own guide or self-guided snorkelling experience. Discover the coral formations, the reef and of course the many marine life that call these waters home.
2. Paddle your way around the Island The Stand Up Paddle Board is one fun and exciting activity to enjoy here. The fun begins with a scenic boat ride across to the local village of Aneityum, where a quick group lesson in stand up paddle boarding is conducted. Then it is take off time as you explore the tropic surrounds on your paddle.
3. Massage under palm trees by the sea. No paradise experience is ever complete without indulging and relaxing with a massage! With massages starting at $10. There is a thatched massage hut in the village or you can pick your own spot under palm trees by the sea.
4. Explore the Beach Village Markets Meet the friendly and happy locals as your browse through the beach village markets. The markets showcase a range of sarongs, postcards, island trinkets, souvenirs, large open-air braiding hut, food and drink stands.
5. Swim with turtles and sharks Take a tour with the local guides, as you are taken on a scenic boat trip to a cove filled with turtles, sharks, spectacular reef formations and plenty of other marine life. It is $20 per person and for the experience that you get- it is an absolute steal!