2. Thornlie Home Grown Twilight Markets This market will be held on 23rd February from 5 pm to 9 pm at the Thornlie Football and Sports Club, Berehaven Avenue, Thornlie.
This market has only been running since late last year, so come and support your local community at the Summer Twilight Community Markets. Bring the family down for dinner and some entertainment and there will be food trucks, stalls and more.
3. Gosnells Indoor Markets These markets will be on once a month starting on 18th February, then 18th March, 2018. They will be held at the Gosnells Community Markets, Amherst Village Community Centre, Gosnells.
This is a family-friendly community market with lots of stalls to browse through.
4. Community Markets at Mills Park These markets are on 10th February, and 10th March, 2018 and are held at Mills Park, 86 Brixton Street, Beckenham from 10 am.
Community Markets at Mills Park supports and promotes small business by providing people with the opportunity to show and sell their own, unique range of products at a regular venue.
With more than 20 stalls, you will have a wide range of items to choose from and these markets are friendly and relaxed.
5. Mad Hatters Easter Party These Baldivis Parks Lantern Markets will be on 30th March, from 5 pm to 8 pm, and will be held at Baldivis Park, Corner Daintree Street and Baldivis Road, Baldivis.
Don't be late for this very important date! These markets are on Good Friday and Easter long weekend and the theme will be "Mad Hatter".
The Easter Bunny, Alice, and the Mad Hatter will all be there for a fun-filled evening, where you can also dress up too!
There will be:
FREE face painting
Artisan market stalls
Gourmet food vans
Visit from Easter Bunny, Alice and the Mad Hatter
Some seating will be available, however, feel free to pack a blanket to enjoy a twilight picnic.
6. Mid Week Eats - Caribbean Fiesta
This will be on 15th February from 5 pm to 9 pm and it will be held at Riverton Reserve, High Rd.
This market will have tapas, nachos and soul food packed with flavour and colour! There is a themed DJ Garden Lounge with seating, cushions and music by Filtered Sound, as well as a children's village with cubby, mud kitchen and farmers market, plus teepee land for the really little ones!