"My little adventures" Why not join me and see the sites of Sydney & all it has to offer... Here is another venture of mine for those who wish to explore the colder weather/ season. Visit my blog at romyswinterwarmers.blogspot.com.au/
Published January 28th 2017
Calling to all shopaholics
From high-end fashion labels to your everyday wear, it can be quite overwhelming with the wide choice of shops the city has to offer. If there's any location that's going to offer it all, which includes all the necessities for your kitchen and homewares, it's going to be the city stores. In order to help refine your search, I have made a list of the top 8 shops around the CBD (well Pitt St Mall, Mid city and QVB to be more precise) that carry the more popular trends.
1. You will find some stores are almost self-explanatory with their brand names such as Forever New, and it's exactly what they offer, new clothes for every visit. They are located in Mid City and offer a range of day & night wear. So whether you are after a casual look or an evening/ cocktail look, they will have it. It is nice to know there's a one stop shop for every wear.
Address: Mid City Shopping Centre 69/ 197 Pitt St.
3. Zara, is an international name that hits the right note with their smart casual yet trendy daywear followed by their sexy evening look. Their clothes appear to look classy regardless of what the occasion is and that is what the label's image is all about, keeping it simple and in style. Ranging from skirts, jeans and dresses to jumpsuits and for your colder weather, knitwear. An interesting piece of information about the company is that are a unique label that does not focus on advertising their name. Instead, they choose to focus on investing with new stores. If you want quality clothes, then Zara understands what you want. It is a global spanish label too, Ole!
Address: The Strand Arcade, Westfield Sydney Central Plaza,
4. When we think of shopping, we instantly think of clothes but it is not only our wardrobes that need to be renewed, what about our homes? This is where I welcome you to Zara Home. They have branched out, extended their name and now offer you homewares such as bedding, bathroom, kitchen accessories and a handful of decorations to finish the look.
5. Don't be set back guys as there's something for you as well. We all know you could use some help with your wardrobe and who better to turn to then Witchery. I had no idea they had a men's clothing line which is located in The Strand Arcade off Pitt St Mall - I guess you do learn something new every day. They offer everyday comfortable wear of t-shirts, polo shirts, to shorts, and for the change of weather they have jackets and coats. You couldn't get it easier than that.
6. Want to bring it up a notch in your styling? Then Saba is just the label you may be looking for, after all. They have created clothes to match your high class taste like suits and business shirts or shorts and denim with t-shirts might be your thing.
Address: Westfield Sydney,
Sydney Central Plaza,
6G/450 George St.
7. No need for an introduction of a designer who knows what a slumber party is![/B][/B] Peter Alexander is all about the comfort of your sleep time with his extensive range of sleepwear. It is amazing how night time wear can become a whole wardrobe on its own.
Address: Mid City Shopping Centre,
L00.57/197-211 Pitt Street.
8. Back to the daytime, we can't leave the house without the right accessories. Whether it's a handbag, jewellery, accessories such as sunglasses, or wallets to complement the outfit of the day, Mimco thought of it. Oh did I mention that they have shoes? Yes ladies, even shoes.