Subscribe      List an Event or Business      Invite a Writer      Write for WN      Writers      Other Locations
Home > Sunshine Coast > Comments > Tequila Sunrise - Top Events on the Sunshine Coast in April 2014
Your Reply
Optional Image: (jpg or gif)
Your Email:

Security Image:
mqncby
Security Text:
copy text from image above
Highlighted
minimum score: order: subscribe:
Currimundi Markets - Growers Markets - are on every Sunday too, no mention here.
by rossandeve (score: 0|4) 3361 days ago
by Nikkii Joyce (score: 1), 3357 days ago
Hi Ross & Eve!
Thank you so for taking the time to read and respond to my blog.
Visiting the incredible variety of markets here on the Sunshine Coast are one of my absolute fav weekend activities - there isn't one I haven't experienced and I make it my personal responsibility to revisit them on a regular basis to ensure I'm up to speed.
The events I list on Tequila Sunrise are ones that I personally attest to being above and beyond regular every day activities or varieties - largely because I have enjoyed an above average experience at them either through its people or its products.
It is what I endeavour the point of difference between my blog and other general "what's on" columns - that I as the author can personally vouch for having enjoyed a positive experience.
But my passion for discovering market treasures is limitless. If you have a particular recommendation about a stall, product or stallholder at Currimundi Markets which I should pay particular attention - I would love to go and check them out myself.
Thanks again for the feedback and keep me posted with any other personal recommendations you have,

Regards,

N.