2. World's Greatest Dad (2009) - honour Robin Williams in his laugh-out-loud film that has been hiding under the radar until now. Despite the corny one liners, there has been a major rise of popularity for this film and what better time to watch it than on Father's Day?
3. The Godfather (1972) - who didn't love this crazy flick?! Pull out a bag of chips, put on The Godfather and you will be making Dad an offer he can't refuse ("I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.")
4. Daddy Day Care (2003) - hilarious and relevant, Daddy Day Care is an old time favourite about two stay-at-home dads who have no choice but to swap this job for the suit and tie.
5. The Matrix (1999) - this is legendary - computer hackers, electrochemical energy and a war against its controllers.
6. Skyfall (2012) - "The name's Bond. James Bond."
Image found at spinoff.comicbookresources.com
7. The Pursuit of Happyness (2006) - With Will Smith and his own son, this is a movie to make you cry and laugh. A guaranteed good night by the television.
8. Happy Gilmore (1996) - the best pick for an undeniably good laugh
9. Die Hard (1988) - Bruce Willis, New York and well let's face it, ACTION!