Here's a few suggestions to help wake yourself up again:
1. Take a hike. Walking in nature is one way to re-connect with your essential self. Fresh air and exercise is also invigorating.
2. Plan a trip. Go somewhere totally different. Step outside your comfort zone, whether it's helping overseas in an orphanage or taking on the Kokoda Trail or snorkelling off a beach. It could be just pitching a tent in a quiet rainforest park. There are many budgets to suit every situation.
3. Face any inner fear with courage. We all have fears. The way we grow stronger is by taking on challenges that we didn't think we could accomplish. And with each step along the way, we grow stronger from within.
4. Attend a retreat that's designed to help you reflect on yourself. How many of us give ourselves the opportunity to simply "be" for a few days? Simply nurturing our bodies and minds directly influences our souls. Our inner life beckons for change and happiness.
5. Think about where your at and where you'd like to be. If life is not the exciting journey that you thought it was going to be, seek some time with your essential self and tune into your needs. Go with the flow. Listen to your intuition and allow it to lead you into greener pastures.