I'm a grandmother, a retired teacher, an avid reader who loves historical re-enactment, English Country Dance, writing and Op Shopping. My business www.StepIntoHistory.com.au is designed to help children experience history through school incursions.
Published March 17th 2020
Look on the Bright Side of Life
1. Garden. There are always weeds to be pulled, plants to be repotted; besides sunshine and fresh air are said to kill off viruses.
2. Photos. Pull out those photos you meant to sort through. Throw them out, post them to people who are in them, scrapbook them or digitise them.
Sort those photos. Image from Unsplash.com
3. UFOs. Finish off those Unfinished projects hidden in the back of the craft cupboard.
8. Lists. Make a list of all the things you did and brag online; make a bucket list, list all the places you've travelled to or mark them on a map, list all the things that need fixing and research how to or who can fix them.
Map you travels. Image from Unsplash.com
9. Outing. If you are stir crazy go for a walk or a drive. If you stay in your car or find an empty park or beach you won't be doing any harm. If you're really sick, have a picnic in your yard.