If you're holidaying in Noosa and not sure what choices there are to do at the end of the day, I hope you will enjoy my suggestions which are all tried and true.
1. Walk down Hastings Street - there are plenty of bars to choose from with the odd one or two with live music, or pop into the Noosa Surf Club - the views are great, grab a table and gaze out onto the moonlit water. The food here is excellent and well priced.
2. Take a drive up to the Noosa Hill Lookout and watch the sun set as the moon rises. Views are fabulous from up there!
3. Walk along the Noosa boardwalk - often there's a "sand castle man" who creates these amazing castles complete with flickering tea lights in 'windows' - drop a couple of coins into his cap.
4. Picnic on the beach at night (how romantic). Little Cove is tucked around the corner from Noosa Main Beach and makes a delightful change.
5. Feel like a game of bowls? Head to the bowling alley in Noosaville 11 Bartlet Street, Noosaville
7. Go see a movie at the Noosa Cinemas - The Junction, 29 Sunshine Road.
8. There is a beach front surf club and a few funky bars over at Sunshine Beach which are a great for somewhere different to go and only minutes from Noosa Heads.
9. Take a evening stroll down Gympie Terrace on the Noosa River. Pop into one of the bars/cafes for a drink/coffee or if your around at sunset, my favourite spot is: (drum roll please) The Yacht Club - you can sit on the edge of the club, sip on a wine and watch the sunset. Magic. For Noosa Yacht Club, click here.