Subscribe      List an Event or Business      Invite a Writer      Write for WN      Writers      Other Locations
Home > Brisbane > Comments > The Partners of Veterans Uncovered Quilt Exhibition
Your Reply
Optional Image: (jpg or gif)
Your Email:

Security Image:
ljuwkt
Security Text:
copy text from image above
Highlighted
minimum score: order: subscribe:
The quilt sounds really interesting. I hope the exhibition comes to Adelaide.
by Jenny Prior (score: 3|4274) 3013 days ago
by Anna- (score: 0), 3008 days ago
Hi Jenny yes that would be exciting. Feel free to email me the details to [email protected] and I will get in touch with them and also our Adelaide PVA group. :) Would be amazing if that worked out and we could reach out to the partners of veterans and all interested in our project in Adelaide as well. Our schedule for the journey of the quilt is available onwww.pva.org.au under the QLD tab too. Thanks for your interest and efforts. :)
by Jenny Prior (score: 3), 3009 days ago
No Anna, but I have friends who own a patchwork and quilting shop. Would this be a possible display venue?
by Anna- (score: 0), 3010 days ago
Hi Jenny Thanks for your interest in our project. The display quilt can definitely travel to Adelaide if we find someone interested in hosting it and displaying it for us. Partners of Veterans Association Australia has branches in South Australia. Are you in contact with one of the support groups?