Subscribe      List an Event or Business      Invite a Writer      Write for WN      Writers      Other Locations
Home > Brisbane > Comments > Where's the Best Handmade, Creative and Designer Markets in Brisbane?
Your Reply
Optional Image: (jpg or gif)
Your Email:

Security Image:
sebeyg
Security Text:
copy text from image above
Highlighted
minimum score: order: subscribe:
BrisStyle hands down puts on the best local handmade markets. The quality is incredible, the range is varied and excellent locations with the BrisStyle Indie Twilight Markets in King George Square, biannual markets at St Augustines in Hamilton and now the new boutique style markets being held inside the gorgeously renovated City Hall.
I love the West End Twilight markets for atmosphere. It's small, relaxed, and always fun. And there's a new kid in town with the Unleashed Alternative Markets in Toombul but which is also branching out to the Gold Coast, Caloundra and Toowoomba to give the South East alternatives not only a great place to shop but an event in itself.
Kustom Krafts held at Sandgate Bowls Club and Pimpama is a fabulous place to get your rock n roll on with always excellent live music and don't forget gorgeous 50's fashion and hot rods.
I could keep going of course, but these are my top picks
by nella (score: 0|4) 3685 days ago
by Vanessa Hall (score: 0), 3616 days ago
It's worth checking out The Handmade Expo at Morayfield if you like handmade, one offs, unique and original. The next one is being held on Sunday 4th August at the Morayfield Leisure Centre from 9am - 2pm. The Leisure Centre is located behind Bunnings Morayfield.
by Chris (score: 1), 3680 days ago
I love the Creative Markets and in particular when they are at Mt Gravatt Showgrounds. It makes me feel like I'm at a vintage village fair. Last time there was coffee, food stall, and things for the kids too such as pony rides, face painting and a painting competition. Love it :-)
by Katie E (score: 2), 3682 days ago
Thanks so much for this nella! I too am a fan of the BrisStyle markets. It was the perfect place to finish my Christmas shopping last year with so much variety and the massive King George Square Christmas tree to admire.
I didn't know about the markets at Toombul. Do you know where and when they're on?
by homes (score: 0), 3683 days ago
BEAN 2 BEAD Bazaar in the Centenary Suburbs (MIddle Park State School) of Brisbane is very new market but fantastic boutique bazaar! Live music, entertainment for the children, 50+ stalls. With an emphasis on home grown produce, local winery, olives, artisan bakery, Indonesian food as well as divine pastries and cakes. First Sunday of every Month. • Gourmet • Handmade • Quality... and so much more!