If so, well now you can. In honour of World Kindness Day, Life Vest Inside are putting on their annual Dance for Kindness Flashmob in early November and it's not too late to be a part of it. Whilst this phenomena of recent times seems like an instant pop-up, most are usually very planned events, especially this one done on a global front in multiple cities.
This event is free and open to all ages with a mission to empower and unite the world with kindness, no matter what race or religion. Tolerance, social interaction and kindness help to keep the world afloat.
The same song on the same day and dancing the same moves across 40 countries and over 100 locations from Canada to Singapore and Italy to Australia involves wearing orange and first posing in a frozen act of kindness position as music breaks out. After the Freezemob, the Flashmob song breaks out with participants unfreezing and breaking into dance.
2. Learn & practice the dance at home – you will receive an email with a link to the Learn to Dance page that has a dance tutorial video, the official Flashmob and Freezemob songs, as well as contact details for the choreographers
3. Connect with Group Leader – you will be provided with details of the location and information for the rehearsal
4. Connect on Facebook by joining the main event page
5. Promote the event – find cool ways to help this event along and make kindness go viral via the Get Involved page
6. Prepare for the event by getting together your best orange outfit for the day and if you need some help Life Vest Inside has an online store where you can purchase orange T-shirts, capes, bandanas, scarves and sunglasses, etc.
So open your heart and dance for kindness whilst promoting global unity. Not dancing, then perhaps just participate in the Freezemob or look out for this event near Circular Quay. It would still be something special just to watch. If you want to donate towards this cause, you can do this online here.