If you are on the lookout for a sit-down 2-course meal that doesn't break your pocket, then here are a list of places that serve as good options.
1. Jamie's Super Lunch Address: 107 Pitt Street Jamie's super lunch available between 12 noon and 5 pm offers 2 courses from a special lunch menu for $25. Choose between an entree and main or a main and dessert and if you cannot make up your mind, go for all 3 courses for $30.
2. Lal Qila Buffet Address: 30 Lime St, Darling Harbour
Lal Qila has opened a new restaurant in Darling harbour and they are very popular for their lunch buffet. At $25 per head, this includes the best curries, a selection of bread and a number of vegetarian and non-vegetarian options. It is very popular among office groups and they have room to cater for large groups.
3. Glass Brasserie Corporate Lunch Address: Hilton Sydney, 2/488 George St The Glass Brasserie offer a corporate lunch menu at $29 that includes one course and a beverage for $29.
4. Blackbird Cafe Lunch Special Address: 201 Sussex street, Cockle Bay Wharf, Darling Harbour
This cafe in Darling Harbour, located on level 1, above Lindt cafe offers a $15 main course plus drink. Once you combine the food with the views, I think it's a pretty good deal.
4. Kobe Jones Sydney Address: 29 Lime Street, King Street Wharf Every Monday to Wednesday, for $29.50, all sushi lovers are welcome to Kobe Jones for an all you can eat sushi lunch.
5. Express lunch at Cafe Del Mar Address: 35 Wheat Road, Rooftop Terrace, Cockle Bay Wharf Enjoy a $25 express lunch with a glass of Chandon or Peroni at Cafe Del Mar. You could upgrade to 2 courses for $35 or 3 for $40
6. Manjit's Lunch Break Address: 10/49 Lime St, Sydney Manjit's at the Wharf is the new kid on the block on Lime street but very popular owing to the success of the Balmain restaurant, Manjit's. They offer an express lunch at $29.90 per person with an entree, 2 main curries, rice and naan, combined with perfect views of the harbour.