It also tastes delicious, is healthy, and turns out a beautiful bright pink colour.
Ingredients: 1. Punnet of strawberries.
2. 1 large banana or 2 small ones.
3. As little or as much yoghurt as you'd like, of your choice. I use plain greek yoghurt or sometimes vanilla. You can use a flavoured one if you wish.
4. Ice (optional).
Method: 1. Wash and take the stems off the strawberries.
2. Peel the banana. Depending on your blender you may want to chop the banana first to make it easier to blend.
3. Add your fruit to your blender, and top with your yoghurt.
4. That's all you have to. Just wait for it all to be blended smooth. If you're going to add ice now is the time to do it so it can be crushed in the blender. You'll notice that it'll be a nice bright pink colour from the strawberries and the vanilla yoghurt. It looks like Fairy Floss.
5. Now you have your finished product. Serve in whichever glass you desire, and if you feel like being fancy add some strawberries or whipped cream on top for decoration. Enjoy.