Subscribe      List an Event or Business      Invite a Writer      Write for WN      Writers      Other Locations
Home > Melbourne > Comments > The 4 Spookiest Urban Legends in Melbourne
Your Reply
Optional Image: (jpg or gif)
Your Email:

Security Image:
cbqidi
Security Text:
copy text from image above
Highlighted
minimum score: order: subscribe:
My cat is 86cm long, sits at 16 cms tall top ear-top, & weighs 10 kilos. He big, black, aggressive & lives inside all the time. Found in a tree by my brother, he was tiny. The vet said 6-7 months old, starved and highly aqggressive = 'put him down". /i was horrified and kept my little gift cat.
BUT, 8 years later, I have deep, dark scars everywhere from his frequent 'bad attitude'. It was 5 years before he'd sit beside me and only after i was in hospital for 2 weeks when a cousin fed him each day in my absence.
I love him, but he is ambivalent. Nothing funny about being bitten on the thigh when on the loo!
There is no reason to disbelieve the 'big cat' theories of Victoria.
Were my 'baby' to be outside, surely he would be one of them. It is only his lack of exercise thru. being indoors 24/7 that keeps him, and everyone else, safe. Meantime, I continue as Mumma to a big, feisty, aggressive, long-toothed, razor-sharp clawed, very scary, indoor Panther Puss.
by fluffynut (score: 3|1028) 3569 days ago
by andre (score: 0), 2956 days ago
Pics??