Subscribe      List an Event or Business      Invite a Writer      Write for WN      Writers      Other Locations
Home > China > Comments > SNA- Trips to China Part II
Your Reply
Optional Image: (jpg or gif)
Your Email:

Security Image:
lqofba
Security Text:
copy text from image above
Highlighted
minimum score: order: subscribe:
Hi Nadine, my wife and I were a group ( SNA) that flew out of Melbourne back in August (2013 ) for Beijing via Shanghai.

Our plane was 5 hours late leaving Melbourne and we missed the connecting flight.

Some dozen or so of us were herded into a bus ,taken to a Grade 2 hotel near airport , also woken up early, with take away breakfast for an early flight to Beijing.
Thankfully the airport staff looked after us well and a rep from SNA also came, stayed at the hotel with us to guide us through.

After missing most of our early trip, we ventured on and had an amazing trip for value.

We recommended our daughter to go, she went later in October and had virtually a trouble free trip....thank god..
Therefore, the airlines seem to be the cause...

We all venture on
by jayce (score: 1|11) 3268 days ago
by Nadine Cresswell-Myatt (score: 3), 3268 days ago
I really agree with you. SNA really do try to make amends when things go wrong. And in the end it really was an amazing holiday. Our adventures were simply part of the experience. I also agree that the holiday is still great value for the money. Thanks for sharing your story as I think this is really helpful for anyone researching this holiday option. Happy travelling!