This small park is on the corner of Beresford and Cave Hill Roads. It is well maintained and has a gravel path meandering through it. There is a small area of play equipment, one picnic table and seats and three park benches. There are no other facilities.
Poyner Reserve was named after Edward Poyner who arrived in the district in 1858 from Shropshire, England. He was a stonemason by trade and owned several parcels of land in the area.
Gateway Reserve. This large park is on the corner of Nelson Road and The Gateway.