Top Australian Wines, Wine Tasting Events and David's Restaurant invite you to experience the exquisite flavours of Shanghai, accompanied by expertly paired wines this June.
On Tuesday 23rd of June, 2015, Top Australian Wines and Wine Tasting Events are hosting a 'Shanghai Chardonnay Dinner' at David's Restaurant; this special dining event will showcase unique blends and harvests of Chardonnay from around the world, alongside a delectable Shanghai feast.
This event will commence at 7pm.
To tantalise the taste buds, a selection of delicious entrees will be offered:
1. 2012 Schild Estate Unwooded Chardonnay (Barossa, SA)
2. 2011 Monichino Chardonnay (Central VIC)
3. 2012 Piano Piano "Sophie's Block" Chardonay (Beechworth, VIC)
4. 2009 Stella Bella Chardonnay (Margaret River, WA)
Now the real feast begins with an array of seafood dishes:
5. 2009 Leura Park Estate Block 1 Hand Picked Reserve Chardonnay (Bellarine, VIC)
6. 2005 Golden Hawk Chardonnay by Andraos Bros (Sunbury, VIC)
7. 2010 Landmark Overlook Chardonnay (Sonoma County, USA)
8. 2008 Penfolds Reserve Bin 08A Chardonnay (Adelaide Hills, SA)
This fabulous dining experience is now available at the discounted price of $99 per person.
Places are strictly limited; to make a booking, please call (03) 9500 9307 or click here.
For more information on this event, please visit: blog.winetastingevents.com.au/shanghai-chardonnay-dinner-2