Subscribe      List an Event or Business      Invite a Writer      Write for WN      Writers      Other Locations
Home > Perth > Comments > Top Season Passes for Fun in Perth
Your Reply
Optional Image: (jpg or gif)
Your Email:

Security Image:
fbdkpb
Security Text:
copy text from image above
Highlighted
minimum score: order: subscribe:
Scitech is definitely the best value! It includes undercover parking and you can take your own food in and eat it in the cafeteria area or there are vending machines there for cold drinks, hot drinks and snacks plus at various times they have vendors selling hot chips etc. We're onto our second year with a scitech season pass and the kids still aren't bored. The main exhibit changes every 4 months so even if you just go to see each new exhibit that's 3 visits in a year and the pass has already paid for itself. Plus the science theatre shows, puppet shows and planetarium shows change regularly, I'd say there's 6-12 of each per year. Honestly, I think you could go every weekend and see something different each time.

And of course, under 4s are free (although they can't go in to the planetarium) so if you want to take your preschooler you only need the one adult pass. I've actually seen a mothers group meet there regularly in the cafeteria- $44 for a year, BYO snacks for the kids and BYO coffee or buy from the vending machines- so much cheaper than hiring a hall and trying to fundraise for coupe cars and sandpit toys.
by aussi (score: 0|8) 3069 days ago
by Helenonthesofa (score: 2), 3069 days ago
I'm definitely looking at getting this season pass for this year. That's a really good idea about having a regular playgroup there, with so many activities for the kids! I've had a really good time with my kids every time I've visited!