The festival will be jam-packed with a lineup of entertainment including carnival activities, food and wine, competitions, amusement rides, exhibitions and displays, showbags, animals, art and craft, performances, roving performers and shows and much more fun events for all ages and interests to enjoy.
- Main Area Will be home to many family-friendly events including V8 utes, Motorcross, Monster Trucks, the Grand Parade, Mascot Games, Ute Parade, Sheepdog Trials, daredevil shows, championship shows, challenge events, races and much more as well as the major highlight of the Show: the Firework Show.
- Animals There will be an array of animals exhibited at the Show as well as a number of competitions- the Royal Agricultural and Horticultural Society of South Australia run at the Show. Animals include Alpacas, Goats, Beef and Dairy Cattle, Horses, Pigs, Sheep, Poultry, Pigeons, Dogs and Cats, Caged Birds, Cavies, Rabbits, Reptiles, and Aquarium Fish.
- Amusement and Carnival Rides No event will be complete without amusement and carnival rides and The Royal Adelaide Show will be showcasing over 50 rides for all ages to enjoy. There are rides to suit everyone from family-friendly to thrill-seeker rides. Be sure to check out the popular and much-loved Ferris Wheel ride, which stands over 40-metres high!
- Kid's Corner(Goyder Plaza) The kids will love this lineup of fun and entertaining performances, acts and shows. Entertainment will include free giant games and activities, Wobbles the Clown, Amazing Drumming Monkeys, The Funny Farmers, and Band of the SA Police.
- Goyder Stage This stage will feature major production performances for all ages to enjoy. Entertainment will include the Citizenship Ceremony (7th & 8th only), Tinker Tailor's Magical Toy Shop, The 60 Four, Peppa Pig and Family, The Emma & Lachy Show, and Nick Jr.'s PAW Patrol.
- The Golden North Ice Cream Stage
This stage will be hosting a range of world-class performances of dance, music and talent. Performances will include The Band of the SA Police, Home & Away Stars, multicultural performances, acrobats, musical bands and the Golden North Ice Cream Eating Competition.
One of the most notable and well-known highlights at the show are the showbags. The showbags are sold at the Showbag Pavilion and feature a variety of products made by various companies. Showbags range from $1-$40 per showbag and there is one for all ages including adults, with showbags including Charlesworth Nuts and Darrell Lea Chocolates.
Image Courtesy from Royal Adelaide Show Facebook
There will be fun and exciting demonstrations for everyone to enjoy at the show. Some demonstrations will include Advanced Technology Centre, Exhibition Milking Dairy, Legendary Milking Barn, The Old Ram Shed: Sheep Shearing and The Learning Centre demonstrations.
With a jam-packed program of events, it will be silly not to attend this Show!
Public Transport arrival is recommended and getting to the show is easy with over 30 bus, train and tram stops within walking distance to the Adelaide Showground. For all public transport details, click here.
If you will be arriving via car, there will be parking available adjacent to the Adelaide Showground for casual parking and will be limited until after 6pm each day. Parking before 6pm is $25 per vehicle/ per day and $15 after 6pm. For more information, click here.