3. Visit craftgawker and look for a free printable card by searching on Valentine. 4. Visit your local deli or farmers markets to buy the ingredients to make a three course meal 5. Send a bouquet of chocolates and bottle of Australian champagne to their workplace and ask their manager for an early pass to take them to a surprise dinner. 6. Plant a scented rose tree in your garden and let them know they will always have fresh flowers on the table.
7. Blow up a dozen red heart balloons and have a picnic at your favourite natural area 8. Buy a first edition book of poetry and add a handmade bookmark and personal dedication. 9. Drive to Toowoomba listening to your favourite tunes along the way. Park at the lookout and point out the stars.
10. Laminate a poster with the top ten reasons you love them and put it on the fridge with some chocolate cake inside.
11. Fire up the BBQ and camp out in your own backyard with marshmallows between chocolate biscuits.
12. Create a Google-like map of their house or flat and hide small boxes with either clues or presents.
13. Wander around the laneways of the Valley or the City with a map and no destination
14. Create a playlist of songs you both like on Spotify
15. Lights some candles and order in your favourite pizza or pasta with gelato.
16. Arrange for a local artist or search on Etsy to create a custom portrait of the family (pets optional).
17. Cuddle up on the coach with a movie marathon. Select comedies or romantic movies starring his or her favourite actors. Make sure you have popcorn or chips on hand.
18. Climb Mt Coot-tha from Chapel Hill (Honeyeater Track) at sunrise and have breakfast at the café.
19. Buy a celebration hamper and take it to the first place you met.
20. Print off your favourite photos from Instagram and Facebook and have them professional printed and framed.
21. Hire a convertible car or motorbike and take them up to Sunshine Coast for the weekend
22. Watch the sunset at Redcliffe or Wynnum with takeaway fish and chips.
23. Go retro at the Yatala drive-in
24. Scatter rose petals from the front door to the bedroom.
25. Spell out "Marry me?" in handmade biscuits or tea lights.