Reminiscing is so nostalgic yet fun. Photos and videos are precious memories indeed. If you love technology and would like to have a different type of memory to keep, you may be interested in this idea. This essentially refers to reproducing scenes from your favorite tv show or movie. The product from this project would become a good remembrance of your quality time with friends and your favourite television show. Before you start, you'll need some tools. I got this list from my other article, "Make a Music Video".
1) Camera. It must be one that can video-record. If you have more than one you can use them all to have different angles, if you wish.
2) Memory card. This is important. Videos normally use up a lot of memory space (depending on the quality of video you choose). So, ensure you have a good memory card with, I'd say, at least 4GB.
3) Battery. Camera batteries are also important, because you wouldn't like to have a low battery interrupt your videorecording.
4) Videoediting software. A good one is Adobe Premiere from the Adobe Creative Suite package (if you're using Windows). If you're a Mac user, then it will have its own videoediting program (which is also a good one). If you want more professional software, you can try using After Effects and Sony Vegas.
5) If you want to burn it on a CD or DVD, make sure your CD or DVD driver can burn CDs. You must also have the CD burning software, e.g. Windows Media Player, Nero.
6) Tripod. It gives the videos a more professional and pretty look.
1) Choose one television show (because we have so many). One that doesn't require many props is good. Sitcoms are great examples: Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Will and Grace, etc.
2) Ask your friends' contribution to form a cast. Fellas that enjoy the chosen television show are preferred. Plus, they would have more fun as well.
(3) Write the script. Go through the original scenes and write down the lines. They don't need to be exactly the same, just don't lose context.
(4) Choose places to shoot your video. Indoors is a better choice so the sound will be sound and clear.
(5) Get the opening theme song of your chosen show to put it in your video; iTunes would probably have it. Also, download the font style if required to write the name of the show. You can do this here: dafont.com and 1001freefonts.com