2. Storm - take a whirl on this fast spinning sensation of a ride! It is the most popular carnival ride in Perth! Holding just 24 riders, this is a "gee whizzer" style adventure pulling multiple G's of force.
3. Fiesta Balloon - this is one of the largest capacity family rides in Western Australia. The Fiesta Balloon spins and oscillates making it a fast-paced favourite for young thrillseekers. It is suitable for ages 2 up till adult.
22. Brownes Dairy Milking Station - here Farmer Damian is dropping by Kids Wonderland to explain to children about the day to day life of a dairy farmer. You can also try your hand at milking a Brownes Dairy specially-built replica cow!
23. Sideshow Games - games here include Laughing Clowns, Fishing Pool, Rabbit Shooting Gallery, Pick a Box and Lucky Numbers.
24. Springfree Trampoline - this is the world's safest and first Smart Trampoline.
25. Food and drinks - there is an assorted of food you can get here. These include Stitches Coffee Bar, Brownes Dairy Sampling Station, Fairy Floss; Popcorn and The Wooden Box Cart.
The Wooden Box cart is a unique food truck providing you with great food and drinks. They will have a choice of healthy and delicious food options. Things such as nachos, stuffed potato skins, chicken tortillas and much more!
FOR PARENTS Parents can sit back and relax in The City of Stirling Oasis.
Here you can enjoy a wave on the adult-friendly Wave Swinger and join in with the children on their favourite family rides.
Kids Wonderland have been raising money for children's charities for several years now. They have raised more than $55,000 so far.
This year, Kids Wonderland will be held from Wednesday 4th to Sunday 8th July, 2018 at Hertha Road Reserve, 21 Cedric Street, Stirling.
There will be various sessions, and times for these are:
8:00 am to 11:00 am
12:00 noon to 3:00 pm
3:45 pm to 6:45 pm
You pay your entry fee once only, and this allows you to experience the magic and wonder of unlimited carnival show rides, interactive gaming, fabulous stage shows and educational exhibits.
Adults $15 plus booking fee
Kids $25 plus booking fee
Under 2 FREE - with an accompanying full paying child and adult ticket, however they do not receive the Kids Wonderland Free Pass.