3. Have a paper plane throwing competition 4. Set up a movie theatre in your backyard with a bedsheet and a projector 5. Join a Brisbane based Meetup group 6. Visit Black Pearl Epicure for a selection of the best chocolate in the world
7. Take a trip down the Brisbane River on a CityCat 8. Spend the whole weekend off of #social media 9. Visit the Jan Powers Markets in the city to buy some delicious I Heart Brownies
10. Support the Save the Bilby Fund
11. Start a gratitude practice and take one photo a day on Instagram of something you appreciate
12. Book a Foodie chocolate tour
13. Read a novel from cover to cover
14. Cut a toilet roll into quarters and then cover them with fabric to make some inexpensive egg cup holders
15. Cook something sweet with coconut sugar, stevia or raw honey.
16. Buy your family Oxfam Unwrapped cards
17. Learn to mix cocktails a la Tom Cruise style
18. Mark down in your diary the free fitness events arranged by Brisbane City Council
19. Gather up all your spare wrapping paper and make a huge round parcel with an engagement ring or jewellery in the centre
20. Buy your loved ones a Chocolate Lovers Hamper from Dello Mano
21. Make a paper crown like Princess Mary or Princess Kate
22. Donate all your good quality work clothes to Suited to Success, Brisbane.
23. Buy some binoculars and go bird watching with a copy of Birds of Brisbane in your backpack
24. Make a real marshmallow pink rabbit
25. Grab coffee and cake with your friends. Place all your mobile phones in the centre of the table and the first one to buzz picks up the tab.
Whatever you decide to do I wish you a fun and happy Easter break.
This is a really cute article. I like all your quirky suggestions. My favourite is putting all the mobile phones in a bowl and the first person to touch their phone pays the tab. In our modern world mobile phones are taking over the place and it's so annoying that phones take so much prominence in our lives.