Subscribe      List an Event or Business      Invite a Writer      Write for WN      Writers      Other Locations
Home > Melbourne > Comments > PRAM Walking Group Doncaster
Your Reply
Optional Image: (jpg or gif)
Your Email:

Security Image:
smobea
Security Text:
copy text from image above
Highlighted
minimum score: order: subscribe:
If anyone is a couch potato when first home from hospital with a new baby they must be neglecting either their baby,their partner, their home,other children or themselves. when first home with either of my 2 children I was very busy and,consequently, after 6 weeks, was back to my usual fitness level and fitted into my original clothes .This program sounds good but do not encourage 'couch potato' as normal.
by junea (score: 2|207) 2689 days ago
by Tricia Ziemer (score: 2), 2689 days ago
If your are a single mum, yes it can be very tough and no time to rest. I was lucky with lots of family support as I was very unwell after both my children with a forceps delivery and huge loss of blood with the first baby and a "c" section with the second baby. So every persons journey is different. It was incredible hard and painful start to babies. Thank goodness for my husband. I so wish I had your journey. But I can say I have two healthy girls now reaching 20 and I hope when they have children I can help and let them be couch potatoes a bit. And I think as well, "paternal" leave is becoming more common to help with those first tough weeks of adjustment. Thanks for the reading and the feedback.