Subscribe      List an Event or Business      Invite a Writer      Write for WN      Writers      Other Locations
Home > Adelaide > Comments > The Pot Food and Wine Restaurant
Your Reply
Optional Image: (jpg or gif)
Your Email:

Security Image:
nifwsy
Security Text:
copy text from image above
Highlighted
minimum score: order: subscribe:
Kathleen, I had the degustation at The Pot and it was 'fun' as we did not know what dish to expect. The chefs were able to accommodate our dietary requirements like things we could not eat and if there was a particular dish we really wanted. About half the plates served very pretty good, the rest average. I liked the souffle dessert (if that is still on the menu)
by Yin-Yin Ow (score: 3|1596) 3942 days ago
by Kathleen (score: 2), 3940 days ago
Yeah, it's a bit awkward if you can hear a pin drop but it seemed extra loud in there... it was a Friday night though I guess...
by Yin-Yin Ow (score: 3), 3941 days ago
Yes it was pretty noisy in there but that did not really bother me. I do not like it when it is too quiet in a restaurant... I feel like my conversation can be eavesdropped on :)
by Kathleen (score: 2), 3941 days ago
There was a passionfruit souffle I think? The menu there was slightly different to the one I'd seen online. I did note the degustation option, but even though I'm not a fussy eater I would worry that they'd bring me things I wouldn't eat lol

The meals we had were great - but we did choose them ourselves. I can see how if we had gone the 'fun' option we could've had some that weren't much to write home about.

Did you find it noisy in there when you went? Maybe I'm just turning into an old fuddy duddy...