Subscribe      List an Event or Business      Invite a Writer      Write for WN      Writers      Other Locations
Home > Brisbane > Comments > 'Play4Free' at UQ Sport
Your Reply
Optional Image: (jpg or gif)
Your Email:

Security Image:
hydmrl
Security Text:
copy text from image above
Highlighted
minimum score: order: subscribe:
Does it matter if you are not a UQ student? because when you sign up is asks what "option applies to you best" UQ student, alumni or staff.
by hotch (score: 0|2) 3608 days ago
by Jasminetwy197 (score: 0), 3607 days ago
Hi, I have checked the sign up page, and it does say to choose one of the 3 options. I signed up for it and what it does is that it just emails you a free weekly pass to the event (hence it is not actually signing up for any of the trial classes itself). On their timetable page, it says that classes are on a first come first serve basis, and their regular classes are also open to the public, hence I would suggest heading there early to secure a spot for the class you would like to try as there might be a queue for some. As this is a come and try week for UQ sport's classes and facilities that are open to the public as well, I do not think that they will deny entry for members of the public who would also like to have a trial session.

Based on previous experiences, we were all able to join the classes without having or printing out a weekly pass (however do be there early as some classes fill up fast!). I hope this helps! UQ sports does have some great classes, which I hope that everyone will be able to enjoy as well.