Subscribe      List an Event or Business      Invite a Writer      Write for WN      Writers      Other Locations
Home > Brisbane > Comments > Peppa Pig Live! Treasure Hunt Review
Your Reply
Optional Image: (jpg or gif)
Your Email:

Security Image:
pcglup
Security Text:
copy text from image above
Highlighted
minimum score: order: subscribe:
Just like to say that while I appreciate the notification of this but I am rather annoyed (first time feeling this way from weekend notices/ads) because when I go to check out tickets, it's already sold out! Obviously the show ends on 09Nov and the notification only comes out on 04Nov bit too late ins't it? Might as well not advertise it then....? I was annoyed because I spent time reading through it thinking my daughter will love it but to find out at the end it's sold out is disappointing and a waste of time! .... You would think the ad comes out before tickets being sold not at the end of it...?!
by linda (score: 1|19) 3508 days ago
by EricaL (score: 3), 3508 days ago
Hi Linda,

Sorry to hear all Peppa Pig Live! Treasure Hunt performances are now sold out.

As Vanessa mentioned, this article is my personal review after attending the show on the first day of opening.

I did however, write an article with reference to the up and coming shows back in August:
https://www.weekendnotes.com/peppa-pig-live-treasure-hunt/

Hopefully Peppa Pig and friends will return to Melbourne again after the success of this event.

Kind regards,

Erica
by Vanessa (score: 4), 3508 days ago
Hi Linda; Many thanks for your comments.

This is a review for the current season of Peppa Pig Live! Treasure Hunt which began on October 29.

Our writer viewed one of the first shows and the review was published on WeekendNotes on October 31.

As this is a review of the current season (rather than just an event listing), we have to wait till the season commences; in this case the review of the production was online within 48 hours.

This is a very popular production; but given this a review, it is tricky for us to have it online any earlier.

However I appreciate your valuable feedback regarding this matter.

Thanks for subscribing to WeekendNotes.

Many thanks,
Vanessa (Editor)