Subscribe      List an Event or Business      Invite a Writer      Write for WN      Writers      Other Locations
Home > Hervey Bay > Comments > Pandanus Homewares & Gifts
Your Reply
Optional Image: (jpg or gif)
Your Email:

Security Image:
smtlxh
Security Text:
copy text from image above
Highlighted
minimum score: order: subscribe:
Thought it would be a good day to do some donations so we rang charities to donate a house full of venetian blinds but as they were not answering we took cans to the Sea Scouts along the Esplanade at Torquay. I pulled up out the front of Pandanus and was the only vehicle within 50 metres of the shop on that side of the road. The cans were dropped at Sea Scouts recycle container. Upon return to my vehicle was asked by a lady inside the shop why I didn't just drive in across the road to deliver. I explained that I didn't wish to drive in and then back out into traffic. She did not seem to accept this explanation and became very agitated. My partner stated she asked me to park there so she could look into the shop while I was dropping off the cans. She then said "well you didn't come in". Reply - "I can see from the car". My partner then said "hope you have a great day lady" but all we got was her storming off as well as "the rude finger" being given behind her back. Very sad to see such a poor attitude.
by douga (score: 0|2) 1173 days ago