- XO scallop and prawn dumplings (x 3) - $13
- Roast duck dumplings with Peking sauce (x 3) - $10
- Chilli Wagyu beef dumplings marinated in kaffir lime, served with a house-made chilli sauce (x 4) - $11
From the 'Sharing is Caring section' of the menu
- Shredded steak in a sticky sweet chilli sauce with string beans and sesame seeds - $17
- Crackling roast pork belly on a bed of cucumber and pickled veggies, finished with plum sauce - $16
- Chicken feet – steamed with black bean sauce (x 3) - $8;
- Chinese broccoli with sliced garlic in an oyster or garlic sauce - $14
- Legit special fried rice – packed with chicken, shiitake mushrooms, Chinese sausage, barbecue roast pork, egg, string beans and spring onion topped with black sesame - $14.
If you weren't feeling hungry before you started reading that list, I bet you are now! I certainly am!
We relished everything we ate, but for me, there were some standouts. Of the dumplings, I particularly enjoyed the Chilli Wagyu beef dumplings. The flavour balance was just right. The chilli made its presence felt, but wasn't mouth-numbing. Probably the tastiest dumpling I've ever had.