"Dumplings or dim sum loosely translates to 'touch of the heart' in Chinese", says David Zhou. "Making food in a meaningful way or from the heart is helpful during this challenging time. Whether you live with your family or by yourself, making food that is special in some way - it's like yoga or meditation."
- DIY prawn and mushroom pack: prawn, mushroom, bamboo shoots, spring onion and sesame (30 pieces)
- DIY veggie pack: bok choy, water chestnut, black mushroom, bamboo shoots, tofu, celery, pumpkin, spring onion and sesame (30 pieces)
- Chef-made pan-fried pork dumplings (20 pieces)
- Chef-made mixed signature dumplings pack: prawn, roast duck, shu mai, veggie, ginger prawn (10 pieces)
- A traditional dumpling basket set
- Condiments including a jar of homemade chilli sauce, and
- Link and QR code to David Zhou's video masterclass (can be played on mobile, laptop, or cast to the TV).
Pre-order is available up until 24th September. Deliveries are available to 40km around Melbourne for $10.