Newcastle Jockey Club's Spring Carnival returns on September 17th & 18th with a celebration of horseracing at its best and glamourous fashion.
Broadmeadow Racecourse will play host to two major events:
The Cameron Handicap Day on September 17th will feature:
* The Group 3 Cameron Handicap race over 1500m with prize money of $125,000
* The Group 3 Spring Stakes over 1600m with prize money of $125,000
* Ladies Day Marquee
* NJC's biggest Fashions on the Field competition
To be close to all the action and have a prime view of Fashions on the Field, take advantage of the exclusive Ladies Day Marquee lunch package. Alternatively, there are some tables still available in Chevals restaurant and general entry tickets can also be purchased - please call 4961 1573 to book.
The XXXX Gold Newcastle Cup Day will be held on September 18th and is the highlight of the Newcastle racing season. Throughout the day guests can enjoy:
* The time-honoured Group 3 Newcastle gold Cup (2300m) with prize money of $175,000
* The Group 3 Tibbie Stakes (1400m) for fillies and mares with prize money of $125,000
* Live entertainment
There is very limited availability in Chevals restaurant and there are still spaces available in the new XXXX Gold Bar. General entry tickets are also available, call 4961 1573 to book.
For more information on either event, please visit www.njc.com.au