I enjoy writing about Adelaide and its many attractions. If you think Adelaide is boring,
the problem is not with Adelaide.
Please click the link to Like my articles, and subscribe to see more.
A Nature Play Christmas Market
Nature Play SA is holding a Christmas pop-up shop in the beautiful Wittunga Botanic Garden in Blackwood for one day only - an opportunity to buy some Christmas gifts which will help you and your children stay happy and healthy. Some of the goodies that you'll be able to buy include:
* The beautiful 2017 Nature Play Calendar, featuring seasonal nature play images and inspirational quotes that convey the adventure, wonder, creativity and connections associated with childhood
* Fantastic vegetable, herb and flower Kits for your children, gardening aprons and garden tools
* A beautiful timber plant press for children to make their garden treasures everlasting
* Adventure kits including a mini satchel, adventure notebooks, 3 in 1 whistles with compass and thermometer
* Natural loose parts kits (small or large) ideal for hours of creative play
* Twig pencils
* Kites for children to decorate and fly
* All weather Onesies, a perfect coverall for mud and water play
* An inspiring selection of books including:
Hello Nature, a nature activity book for children, by Nina Chkrabarti